First Review by rachele_roseinthedar

Yummy dark chocolate! - Edit

A friendly man explained to us what is vegan and we tried it all! Every taste was yummy, but the dark chocolate ice cream - you have to take at least 3 portions of it!

Many delicious vegan tastes: great value for money - Edit

I've found this ice-cream shop by chance: I was surprised when I saw an external board saying "Try our ice-creams made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil". So I went inside and... what a surprise! A wide range of vegan ice-creams, made using EVO as the only fat, was there, including my favorite tastes, hazelnut and pistachio. The kind girl (not sure she is the owner) was very prepared about the ingredients and aware of what vegans eat or don't eat (an awareness not so easy to find in other places). Besides the ice-creams made with EVO, all the fruit tastes are vegan as well. I ate a gorgeous, huge cup with three tastes for 3€ - and it could cover a dinner or a lunch without any doubt. If you're in the North Sardinia and wish to taste a wonderful vegan ice-cream, you really cannot miss this place. Highly recommended.

Pros: Many delicious vegan ice-creams, Kind and prepared about ingredients, Big portions, great value for money!

Return to Santa Teresa Di Gallura Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gelateria 15 Sottozero closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.