Gazpacho

( 1 review )
970-259-9494

431 E 2nd Ave, Durango, Colorado, USA, 81301

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food menu with a "vegetarian dishes" section. Has soy cheese, a vegetarian green chile garden burger (patty is vegan), among others. Cheese can be omitted in a dish. Menu states no meat or stock in the red or green chile, and refried beans are not fried but blended without added oil. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by MarkPatrick

Great Mexican Veg Options! - Edit

My wife Alica and I ate are here this past weekend. Our server Logan did a great job (might be the friendliest waiter we've had in a long while)! We were very happy that they went to the trouble to put a Vegetarian Options section on their menu. My wife had a bean burrito made vegan and I had the vegan burger, which was excellent. The guacamole, salsa, homemade chips, and margaritas (frozen and on the rocks) were all worth coming back for. We love Mexican and are always pleased when a Mexican restaurant includes veg items on their menu with vegan options spelled out.
I'm not sure if the soy cheese was vegan - will need to ask for confirmation next time we're there.

Pros: Friendly staff, Great food with plenty of veg options

Return to Durango Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gazpacho closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.