832-243-1125

14800 Westheimer Rd Ste D, Houston, Texas, USA, 77082

Chef owned vegetarian restaurant serving Indian food. The specialty is an unlimited lunch thali designed to include sufficient proteins, carbs, fats and vitamins. Open Mon 11:00am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm, Wed-Sun 11:00am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Catering, Pakistani

First Review by LakshmiDeviDasi

Too spicy - Edit

The food was really tasty but we asked for no spice and it was really spicy! It's just a pain because we can't eat it. Make sure you're understood when you ask for no spice.

Pros: Lots of options.

Enjoyable Food / Kind Owners - Edit

I was initially disappointed to see that this place had a space for a buffet, but did not offer a lunch buffet.

I then realized that they offer an all-you-can eat, but they bring the food out to you fresh!

I ordered an number of delicious dishes. They were quite flavorful, and if you don't like spicy, you should definitely tell the owners.

Pros: All-you-Can eat made fresh

GayatriBhavan 16 Jun 2017 - Thanks for coming to our restaurant and review. We will do our best to keep it up.

Management

Love it! - Edit

Awesome food, warm and welcoming customer service! Really enjoyed the vegan lunch thali! (They are Hindu-veg and very accommodating towards vegans. Just tell them you're vegan and they can easily make the lunch thali vegan!) They didn't have have vegan milks for the chai and coffee, but the chef informed me that that option is coming soon!!! The lunch thali is all you can eat, so you can get more of any dish you like! The food tastes like homemade, you can really tell that it's made with a lot of care and love. They even have vegan options! The staff are very friendly, they really know the meaning of atithi devo bhava. I love how they bring me water and warm towels to clean my hands before and after eating. These guys definitely have my business, they will be one of my go-to restaurants in the future! Thanks y'all!

Pros: Great Vegan and Vegetarian Food!, Great Staff!, Vegan Milks for Chai and Coffee Coming Soon!

GayatriBhavan 16 Jun 2017 - Thank you for your review. This definitely helps us a lot. After your suggestion, we now introduced vegan friendly masala chai. Thanks again for the helping us.

Management

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gayatri Bhavan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.