Gaya Vegetarian

( 1 review )
n/a

Jalan Gaya, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, 88000

Vegetarian restaurant offering Chinese and Western dishes with vegan options. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:00pm, Sun 7:00am-3:00pm. Closed Sat.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Western

1 Review

First Review by V-for-Vegan

Another Vegetarian Restaurant - Edit

Noticed this newly opened vegetarian restaurant when I visited KK town. As a matter of fact, I haven't tried the food but I did walk in to check out the place.

The environment is pretty cozy. Besides ala carte menu which I managed to snap, there are items served at bain marie.

Initially I thought I may speak to the owner to inquire for vegan food option (which is hard in KK as most of the sauce ie soy sauce (contains sugar = bone char), even vegetarian sauce is also not vegan (contains sugar as well which is bleached & filtered with cows/animal bones) etc. Nevertheless, staffs were all locals/Malays which may not understand well my request so I ended up leaving.

There is also a small corner selling some items but I didn't check it out. Just thought I may write my first comment since I requested to include this new restaurant & share the menus I snapped.

Hence rating this eatery 3-star as I've never tried the food.

Return to Kota Kinabalu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gaya Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.