Gautor Korea

( 1 review )
+49-6131221600

Kästrich 13, Mainz, Germany, 55116

Serves meat, vegan options available. Korean restaurant with vegan options for bibim-bap and fried glass noodles. Open Tue-Sun 8:00am-11:00pm, Wed-Sun 12:00pm-2:30am.

Categories: Asian, Korean, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Karoli

Great, authentic food - Edit

The restaurant is small and a bit hidden; it has a very friendly and personal atmosphere. The owner was very happy to talk to us and explain a bit about Korean cuisine.
At the moment, they offer three vegan options in the evening menu. Since I did not fancy noodles nor the hot dish, I ordered the Bibimbap.
With all of the dishes, you choose one of two soups as a starter, which gives you a pleasant feeling in the stomach. Then you get the main course, which in my case looked, smelled and tasted wonderful. My boyfriend, who had meat, was also enormously happy with his choice. We are both good eaters, and we were totally satisfied with the size of the dishes. Soup Bibimbap cost about 15€. Definitely worth the price. Check it out if you fancy authentic Korean food.

Return to Mainz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gautor Korea closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.