Gauthier Soho

( 1 review )
+44-2074943111

21 Romilly St, London, England, W1D 5AF

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has an eight-course vegan tasting menu with optional wine pairing. Menus change each season. Vegan and vegetarian options are labeled on the lunch menu as well. Open Tue-Sat 12:00pm-2:30pm, Tue-Thu 6:30pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 6:30pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, French, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by ericacrombie

Best food of my life (by far) - Edit

I had the vegan tastings menu, summer 2017. I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a photo of the menu because they change it seasonally and now I can't find it.

Every single piece of food that went into my mouth was a taste explosion. It blew me away.

This is, without a doubt, my number 1 favourite place to eat in the world. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. It was about 50 times nicer than the second best place I've ever eaten at.

My friend took photos and I'm waiting for her to send them to me so I can upload them. But it's really one of those things you need to eat. The presentation was fantastic but it's really the taste that is mind-blowing.

Pros: Best food I've ever eaten , Posh atmosphere (if you're into that) , Nice staff

Cons: Absolutely no cons.

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gauthier Soho closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.