Gastrocomic

+34-965079526

Joaquin Turina 1 Local 5, El Albir, Albir, Spain, 03581

Serves meat, vegan options available. A welcome break in an otherwise meat-heavy tourist location of Albir by the coast near Valencia. The atmosphere is casual, comic and cartoon themed. Browse comic books and novels or checkout the super hero figurines placed around the rooms. Children friendly. The vegetarian section of the menu offers some dishes that can be veganized like burgers, wraps, and tortilla. Accommodate special requests. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-11:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Western, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by nogodsjustwriters

not good - Edit

I went there with my mom . We ordered a vegan paella, veggie burger made vegan and a burrito. We also had a salad for a starter. It all tasted bland and kind of gross. Would not recomend to anyone.

Pros: Decent service

Cons: Bad food

Entertaining. Great for families! - Edit

I came across this restaurant when searching for veggie options in what otherwise seemed a very meat-heavy location.
It’s a fun little place in a side street, not too far from the beach. The restaurant’s interior and the menus are comic themed and hundreds of comic books are available on shelves inside to read while you’re there, which makes the place great to go to if you have children or are somewhat of a comic or manga nut.
Unlike 99% of other restaurants I encountered during my time in Spain, this one has a decent vegetarian menu, with a large(ish) number of casual starters, mains, and desserts. You’ll find that many of them can easily be veganized and the staff are friendly and happy to assist.
I had a veggie burger, which was very good. They also do wraps, soups, and sandwiches.
Check it out if you’re in the area!

Pros: Fun, Large portions, Good service

Cons: No straight forward vegan options

Return to Albir Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gastrocomic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.