Garlic Thai Cuisine & Sushi Bar

( 1 review )
770-683-7515

16 N Court Square, Newnan, Georgia, USA, 30263

Serves meat, vegan options available. Typical Thai restaurant with sushi bar but does have vegan noodle choices, a vegetable roll, a couple of salads, and many entrees can be made vegan (such as with tofu and veggies) upon request. Note that the curries are not vegan suitable. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri 11:00am-10:30pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by rachelgirl8

Slow service, great food! - Edit

Even in an almost empty restaurant, food took almost an hour to get to the table.
Ordered the vegan Garlic-garlic with tofu, a veggie roll, and edamame. All amazing! The tofu was some of the best I've had. The portion of my entree was huge. The vegetable roll was great and my boyfriend wouldn't stop talking about it.
The waitress didn't seem to mind having to ask the chef about vegan options.

EDIT 2/15/18
I went here again for a date on Valentine's Day. It wasn't very busy but It took about 35 minutes to have our order taken and then 40 to get the food. I had the garlic-garlic with tofu again, but the portion was extremely small compared to last time, and tasted mediocre. It didn't come with the side of rice they gave last time. It was not worth the wait and I'm extremely disappointed with the poor service as well.

Pros: Great tofu, Great atmosphere

Cons: Expensive-ish, VERY slow service

Return to Newnan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Garlic Thai Cuisine & Sushi Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.