First Review by AnaMaria

Unique and delicious - Edit

They have different menu options every time I come (track them down, they move around to different farmer's markets, etc.) but everything has been delicious! If you are from SoCal you may have had Seabird's vegan cafe, well the taco's and some other menu items are similar to Seabird's, so good!

Best Vegan Tacos in the world !!! - Edit

Amazing Vegan tacos !! I was blown away honestly .. such amazing flavor combinations ... jack fruit tacos .. teriyaki ... the sauces .. so much care goes into these ... i would eat them everyday if I could !! They also have yummy desserts ... they are at Fresh 52 Farmer's market every sunday & I believe on the other days Fresh 52 is open around the Las Vegas Valley . Fridays at Town Square , Saturdays at Tivoli Village & Sundays at Sansone Place at Eastern & the 215 Fwy. Fresh 52 also has other vegan vendors like Veg Out (check Happy Cow for review) & Pancho's offers vegan tamales & burritos .. all delicious !!

Pros: Best, Vegan, Tacos !!

Best Vegan Street Tacos! - Edit

Honestly these are some of the best vegan tacos you will every try! They have Chick'n Teriyaki Tacos, Beer Battered Avocado Tacos, BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos and Breakfast Tacos, plus they also offer Pozole and Albondigas soups. Becoming Vegan and as a Mexican-American I thought these options were gone for me. So when I tried their tacos on Sunday at the Fresh52 Farmers Market, you can imagine the excitement and pure joy that my taste buds encountered. I usually don't take time to write reviews but Garden Grill deserved this in every way, especially after making me cry with their deliciousness! Go try it for yourself. You will NOT regret it.
You can find them at Farmer's Markets around the Las Vegas Valley, Wednesdays at Bruce Trent Park, Fridays' at Town Square, Saturdays at Tivoli Village and Sunday's at Sansone Park Place (Fri-Sun, Fresh52 Farmer's Market.
They also have raw vegan desserts that let's just say, they are pretty bomb!

They have no MSG, NO GMO's, refined oils or sweeteners and 100% plant based.

Pros: No GMO's, Vegan, Delicious

Cons: They run out quick so hurry

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Garden Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.