Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill - Boulder

• Veg-friendly
Contact 720-974-6600

1905 29th St, Boulder, Colorado, USA, 80301

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual, quick service chain restaurant with locations in Colorado. Offers a variety of traditional Mediterranean dishes customizable to special dietary needs. Build your meal by walking the line with an employee selecting ingredients. Each item is clearly labeled with the name as well as the dietary needs it meets including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Michael X. James

Tasty Falafel - Edit

My family and I stopped here after an afternoon of exploring Boulder. It's similar to most falafel places where you pick your toppings and such. Everything was so yummy. It was seasoned extremely well and by far is the best falafel place I've been to. I'm sad it's not near my house. The only gripe I have is that one of the workers acted like I was stupid for not knowing how to order my drink. Other than that, I would go back in a heartbeat.

Pros: Well seasoned , Filling

Fast, Tasty, Inexpensive - Edit

Garbanzo's is a great place to go for vegan fast-food/fast casual. You can order a plate/wrap/salad/gyro made with either falafel or marinated portabellas, and the price includes as many of their sides as you want. I had the falafel plate with hummus, baba ghanoush, tabbouleh, red cabbage, and cucumber salad, all drizzled with tahini. It is a ton of food for the price and everything seemed fresh. Much better than other fast-food options; I would definitely go back.

Pros: Lots of food, Fresh ingredients, Inexpensive

Very tasty & Pita bread is vegan now :-) - Edit

I had a plate where I could pick what was on it and I chose roasted portabello, hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, red cabbage, red onion & veggie salsa with a side of a tomato based sauce that was yummy. I'd had very bad baba ganoush at a different place on 287 so I only got a little bit here. Next time I will ask for a bigger scoop as it was very tasty. Everything was tasty overall, although the hummus was pretty bland it didn't matter with all the other flavors. I asked if they still used whey in their pitas and I was told they ceased using whey a few months back and the pitas are now vegan. :-) I got a good quantity of fresh and tasty food at a good price so I highly recommend it.

Pros: Delicous & Fresh, Good quantity of food, Good price & friendly serrvice

Return to Boulder Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill - Boulder closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1648 times since Dec 2011.