Gangadin

Contact 818-509-0722

12067 Ventura Pl, Studio City, California, USA, 91604

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food restaurant. Vegan suitable dishes are marked with "V." Or ask for the vegan-only menu. Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:00pm, Sat-Sun 5:30pm-10:00pm, Sun 10:30am-1:30pm

Category: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Lily Bug

I Get Cravings For This Place... - Edit

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place.

They have a separate Vegan and Gluten Free menu and are very attentive to making sure your dietary restrictions are respected. We go here with our non-vegetarian/non-vegan friends and everybody is happy.

We love the Yellow Daal and the Saag Aloo. I drizzle mine with the Mint Chutney and cannot get enough of it...

It's early in the day, but I'm already thinking about dinner...

I'd give it 5 Cows, but because the restaurant is non-vegetarian, the system won't let me.

Pros: Delicious Indian food, Attentive to dietary needs, Friendly owner and staff

makes me happy :) - Edit

This restaurant makes me happy. It's like real, authentic Indian food, but vegan and done right. The staff is friendly, the food is great and it's easy to get to. I always order a lot because I can never pick just one thing, so it can get expensive, but it's worth it.

Pros: authentic, great food, friendly staff

Indian Vegan done right - Edit

Fantastic Vegan menu (upon request). Menu also includes meat, vegetarian & gluten free options (clearly marked). Minimal oil. Some of my favorite vegan dishes are Saag tofu, chickpea dishes, aloo gobi & breads w/ their homemade chutney selections. Food & service is excellent. Not only are Gangadin's dishes nutrient-packed, they offer a festival for the senses and your food is made to order mild, medium or spicy. Great prices & ambience. Beer/Wine.

Pros: Healthy Cuisine, Excellent Food, Friendly Staff

Return to Studio City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gangadin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 981 times since Jun 2012.