Gallery House of Hummus

Contact 0860407087

Haad Rin Beach, 94/70 Moo 6, Ko Pha-ngan, Koh Phangan, Thailand,

Connected to Green Gallery in Sri Thanu and also a hostel and bar, offering small meals like hummus & falafel, chips, salad, Israeli shakshuka, Indian potato chili, Arabic masabaha, Moroccan style mushroom. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Middle Eastern, Israeli

First Review by JodieWanKenobi

Oasis away from Haad Rin - Edit

Wow! I was very surprised to find this amazing vegan restaurant in the middle of the craziness that is Haad Rin. We went there every day for the falafel sandwich and strawberry twister. The owners are super nice and very welcoming. Their menu is amazing with options for everyone. My dining companion wasn't vegan but loved the food so that's always a good sign! If I'm ever in Haad Rin again I have to go back :)

Pros: Amazing food, Very nice owners

Beautiful food and beautiful people - Edit

Came here on a trip to Koh Pangan. It's on a nice quiet shaded street away from the noise and big boozers.
We came on Monday afternoon (me and my partner are both vegan) and it was SO good we came back first thing the next day for an early lunch. First day we both had the Sabich (delicious) and then the next day I had the Israeli salad and my partner had the Shakshuka- both beyond delicious and I couldn't rate the service more highly, lovely helpful staff.

Pros: Great value, Best hummus I've ever tasted , Wonderful staff

Cons: Couldn't think of a single one.

Return to Koh Phangan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gallery House of Hummus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.