CLOSED: Gaia Fresh Food Cafe

Contact 717-386-5323

51 W Pomfret St, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA,

Provides fresh, made-to-order juices and smoothies in addition to house-made chai, teas, coffee, gluten-free muffins, vegan cupcakes, and low sugar baked goodies. Food menu includes salads, wraps, hummus. Free Wi-Fi. Good place for group meeting. The space closed as of October 24, 2014.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar

First Review by BethanneLynch

Delicious, Helpful - Edit

Traveling cross-country, we stopped here for lunch. I called from the road and asked for suggestions for vegan food. They advised the Quinoa Salad and offered it as a wrap. It was delicious! We also had the Spicy Black Bean soup which was thick and well-spiced. So tasty. When they said they'd throw in crackers, I expected oyster crackers but found artisan crackers instead. Quite a pleasant surprise. Finally, we had two delicious cookies and two wonderful smoothies. Gaia was definitely the best part of the day. Can't wait to stop by the next time we're on the road!

Pros: delicious, variety, helpful

awesome smoothies, juice, light fare, and gluten free treats! - Edit

This is a fine establishment. The owner knows his stuff and uses high quality ingredients. We had smoothies and they were both delicious. I appreciated that I could get spirulina added to mine. Normally I would have tried their gluten free cookies but wasn't that hungry. They looked yummy though! The lovely woman behind the counter made us feel very welcomed, and at the end we met the owner who was such a genuinely nice, friendly person. We'll stop by again!!

Return to Carlisle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Gaia Fresh Food Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1436 times since Dec 2011.