• G-Street Pizza

Italian
Delivery
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a vegan doner, a vegan burger and a vegan pizza with vegan cheese and meat alternatives all clearly labelled. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by MelissaEverhart

herrison

Points +59

Vegetarian
07 May 2023

Favourite vegan pizza

G-Street has been my go-to pizza place for a while. Their menu is well labeled with vegan, veggie, halal, and gf options. Their vegan garlic fingers are some of the best I’ve had in Halifax so far. I usually order the Vegan Supreme pizza, but the vegan pepperoni and vegan buffalo chicken are also favourites.

Pros: Many vegan options, 10/10 garlic fingers, Friendly staff

brooklynranta

Points +116

17 Oct 2021

Not too shabby!

Enjoyed my time at G Street and had a vegan cheese and pepperoni pizza! i did enjoy it but also found it a tad bland, so in future I would opt for the vegan pizza with more toppings! staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about vegan options!

CheekyChickpea

Points +175

05 Jan 2020

Best vegan pizza!

I absolutely love going to G-street. The restaurant has a lot of vegan options despite being a non-vegan place, which makes it great to be able to go out for a good dinner with omni friends. The meat haters pizza is probably the best vegan pizza I’ve ever had, but I recommend adding veggies to it because it makes it even better! They also offer another vegan pizza, vegan Donair, vegan poutine, and vegan desserts!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Amazing food , Friendly staff

TheVeganPeach

Points +9495

31 Dec 2019

Great pizza and Atmosphere

I love that Gottingen Street is offering so many eateries with vegan options. G-Street has quite a few vegan options on their menu, including donairs, a burger and of course pizza!

Upon entering I was simply in love with the style and atmosphere of the restaurant. I love the dark colour scheme, the bottle chandeliers, giant gears on the wall and just about everything else you can see.

The waitress was extremely pleasant and quick to serve us. My friend and I decided to order the Meat Haters pizza which comes with meatless pepperoni, sausage and vegan mozzarella.

The food was prompt and smelled incredible. They offer vegan Good Parma at the table as well which is an awesome little touch.

The pizza crust was perfect, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The sauce was the perfect flavour and the vegan toppings were delicious. It was filling and satisfying.

I think I loved everything about this place. I will definitely be back.

jessek

Points +1875

29 Dec 2019

Best pizza in Halifax

I really enjoyed the vegan donair pizza and there were several other vegan options that sounded delicious too. I took my leftovers home and the pizza held up really well the next day too. A great spot for lunch or dinner!

MelissaEverhart

Points +64

26 Aug 2019

Best vegan pizza!

I went for the first time last light. I ordered the “Meat-Haters” pizza. It was by far the best vegan pizza I’ve ever had. There are other vegan options like a vegan donair on the menu, I look forward to trying. They also have meat options, so it’s a nice place to go with a group of vegan/meat eating friends.

Pros: Vegan options, Local business , Good price