Fusiona Gastrobar

( 1 review )
+34-924-102936

Calle José R Mélida 15, Merida, Spain, 06800

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant near town center with vegetarian and vegan dishes. Options include vegetable risotto with seitan, vegan mini-burgers, hummus with fried peppers, guacamole with nachos, salad, falafel with tabule and quinoa stir-fry with vegetables and tofu. Open Tue-Sun 8:30pm-12:00am, Wed-Sun 1:30pm-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Spanish, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Sarmale

A paradise in Merida City - Edit

I live in Extremadura, a region in Spain with so many restaurants that serve the same traditional dishes: pork, pork and more pork. In Fusiona Gastro Bar there are several options for me: vegan burgers, hummus, the best guacamole I have tried ever, a very tasty falafel, orange and tofu salad, purple potatoes with mojo picón (without the parmesan cheese), risotto with seitan and vegan ice cream with raspberries. They serve also soy milk with the coffee. It's a very good place when I go out with my friends because I'm the only veg in my group.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, a very comfortable and nice place

Return to Merida Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fusiona Gastrobar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.