Fusion

Avenida Espana 12, Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Southeast Asian fusion cuisine. Possible to get vegetable dishes, but one should specify clearly if veg/vegan. Open Mon-Sun 4:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Irestorm

more choice than you realise - Edit

This place had 2 vegan options for main courses on the menu when we looked but they both seemed nice and we were hungry so we went for it, once we were inside and the waiter asked if we were vegan they were so helpful in giving us even more choices. They have lots of dishes that they can make vegan if they aren't on the menu as being so. The food we had was delicious and generous portions too! We were absolutely stuffed at the end! Also if you get in from 4-6pm they were doing a two meals for €15 deal. Well worth a trip!

Pros: excellent food , friendly and helpful staff , accommodating to vegans

excellent dishes and stuff - Edit

On the menu a green star indicates a veg meal but the waiter also propose addition ones. Very delicious and fresh.

The best restaurant on Gran Canaria - Edit

I have never eaten this well on the island.
After reading an entry in tripadvisor, I drug my family to Fusion and we had a wonderful meal.
The service was super friendly and after I made it clear I am vegan they went all over themselves to offer me a large variety of options even outside the menu.
The food was unbelievably delicious and the setting is great for a special night out. Prices dictate this not becoming an every-day restaurant but a place where you go for a treat.

Pros: Phantastic food, Great setting, Very friendly service

Cons: Very touristy area, crowded, Sadly, closed down the second Fusion in Arguinegui

Very nice - Edit

Very nice restaurant with lots of vegan dishes. Perfect service and very good priced.

Modern fusion - Edit

Lots of vegetarian options that are clearly marked in the menu. The asian courses are spicy and tasty.

Return to Gran Canaria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.