Fusion Cafe

Contact 403-348-5268

6-6842 50 Avenue, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, T4N 4E3

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese food restaurant that's accommodating to special requests with advance notice. Very extensive menu, while heavily meat, includes a section of vegetarian dishes made with vege meat, tofu, and vegetable.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by saphire_xoxo

loved this place - Edit

I really wish I could give this place 5 out 5 stars because of how accommodating their staff is, but they do still serve lots of animal products when they don't need to. This place is highly recommended, go anytime and the food is good always. My favourite dish is getting the rice and broccoli stirfry with black bean sauce.

Pros: great staff , vegan options , nice atmosphere

Cons: you have to ask if something is vegan or not , menu is a little vague , no other cons, it's a great place

Loved it! - Edit

I love all the options! They even have some vegan foods not on the menu (but on the take-out menu)! Also, if you have ever wanted bubble tea that blows your mind, this is the place! The customer service is lovely as well!

Very Good - Edit

There is no real Vegetarian Restaurant in Red Deer, but this
one does serve some Vegetarian Dishes. They have Tofu and some Vegie Meat. We find the food very good and the staff
very friendly, but often too busy. Right on Gaetz Avenue so easy to find. We would recommend this place to other Vegetarians. Not sure if they have raw food or salads as we always order the cooked dishes here.

Pros: tastes great, Tofu, Vegie meat

Good Service, but Salty Food - Edit

Very good customer service and very friendly. The dish I had was really salty, and the salad roles were just noodles and no veggies. I was a little disappointed with the quality of food, but I may try another dish to give them another chance next time.

Pros: friendly, good service

Cons: salty

Return to Red Deer Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fusion Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1567 times since Apr 2010.