Full of Beans Coffee

+44-7745714123

Khyber Pass, Whitby, England, YO21 3PZ

Takeaway espresso bar located opposite the bandstand at the end of Pier road in the little red hut. Open well into the evening serving hot beverages on the sea front. Always has soy milk available. Uses Ghiradelli syrup for hot chocolate, which contains no animal products, therefore, vegan hot chocolates, coffees and teas are available.

First Review by KimDee

A very welcome brew on our evening stroll! - Edit

We were so relieved to find this little hut and get a cup of tea with soya milk! We asked the owner if he had soya and he said he always keeps a carton in stock. We went back a couple of days later to check this, encountered another member of staff and they had a fresh carton ready and confirmed it's always available. Yorkshire tea too, bonus points!

Pros: Soya Milk, Open late, Good tea, coffee and hot chocolate brands

NOT vegan - Edit

No soya milk. No idea what soya milk was, even. Looked utterly helpless when I asked for it. A disappointment as its whitbys only vegan listing!!!!

Pros: You save money by not spending any

Cons: They don't sell anything for you!, You won't let me 1 star it because it's vegan but , It isn't!!!

Return to Whitby Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Full of Beans Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.