Full Bloom Gourmet Vegan Cafe

+1-561-990-7992

4800 N Federal Hwy, Ste B 101 (at Yamato Rd), Boca Raton, Florida, USA, 33431

As of Dec 2017, has one other location (Miami Beach). This location opened Dec 2017. A cozy all-vegan restaurant is kosher certified and organic, also. Located inside the Sanctuary Centre. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-7:00pm. Hours may change and may be open on weekends, so best to contact before going.

Categories: Vegan, American, Pizza, International, Italian, Organic, Raw, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Bakery, Latin

First Review by daroff

Welcoming staff - food delicious - Edit

I had the vegan BLT with avocado, it was delicious. Keith the chef and the other chef's there really know what their doing. All the staff that I met we're really friendly. Restaurant is inviting and comfortable. I will be back again and I definitely recommend.

Delicious with great staff! - Edit

Very pleased to find this branch of the up-scale Miami restaurant in an office-building in Boca Raton. Food was delicious with many options. We had BBQ flavor seitan wings (but wish I’d ordered Buffalo instead), pizza, tempeh bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, a Beyond Burger, and a tofu scramble breakfast biscuit. Everyone was super. We were served by Samantha - who was fabulous. Ample inside and outside seating. Free parking in the underground garage - park near the “B” signs and take elevator up to the first floor.

Pros: Great staff , Great food, Free parking

Cons: Odd location in office building

Return to Boca Raton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Full Bloom Gourmet Vegan Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.