Fulin's Asian Cuisine

423-339-8700

4478 Frontage Rd NW, Cleveland, Tennessee, USA, 37312

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese food restaurant. Added a separate vegan menu which has sushi, appetizers, noodle dishes, soups. Note that there is only 1 fryer for veg & non-veg. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Carriosity

AMAZING FOOD GREAT SERVICE - Edit

I saw this place on happy cow and thought I’d try it out. They have a full vegan menu. I got tempura pockets and my mom got the tofu lettuce wraps and it was all DELICIOUS. My tempura pockets was the best sushi I’ve ever had (I eat a lot of vegan sushi). My mom also loved her lettuce wraps and it came with 3 and she could only eat 1! Great portions, prices, service, and food.

Separate vegan menu! - Edit

While traveling to western North Carolina, we were very limited in our search for vegan dining. Luckily, Fulin's in Cleveland, Tennessee has a very well rounded, separate vegan menu that should satisfy just about anyone in a pinch. We had the Vegan Fried Rice, Lettuce Wraps with Bean Curd and Veggies and Vegan Spring Rolls. All dishes were good but not particularly outstanding. The lettuce wraps came with way too much tofu (bean curd) and way too few veggies which were peas, carrots and onions. The fried rice appeared to be white rice but was satisfying, nonetheless. The spring rolls were the highlight of the meal and appeared to be mostly cabbage. Very good. Overall, with such limited vegan options where we were, Fulin's should be commended for having an entire menu dedicated to plant-based meals. Definitely a place to try and to support in this area!

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fulin's Asian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.