Fuente Aurelius

316-8314702

Carrera 15 Bis 9-39 (at Calle 9), Pereira, Colombia

Little juice bar and vegetarian restaurant in the Los Alpes neighborhood, a few blocks from the La Arboleda mall. Serves a meal of the day, plus juices and ice cream. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Juice bar, Take-out, Colombian

First Review by maynard7

Great for the price - Edit

We found the menu of the day to be really tasty, with a lot of food. We had a really good mixed juice, veggie/herbal soup, and then a whole plate of interesting flavors made of local ingredients. A well balanced meal and a very peaceful setting for a very good price. I recommended this restaurant.

Pros: Peaceful ambiance , good bargain, simple and tasty

Good food and attractive place - Edit

I went here three times for lunch in May of 2016. Currently the meal of the day is 9500 pesos. The first and third time I went I found the food to be quite good, but the second time there seemed to be too much oil used in the food and it didn't seem as healthy as the other two meals. Also the tea they serve had way too much sugar and I couldn't finish it. The meal comes with soup, a drink, and the main plate that usually has three or four different items on it. To get a table you need to arrive before 12:15 or after 12:45 because they do fill up. The location is excellent, only a few short blocks away from the Arboleda Shopping Center. The people who work there are very nice. Outside of lunch time they also serve ice cream and juices. Recommended while in Pereira.

Pros: Good flavors, Attractive dining room

Cons: Food a bit greasy one time I went

Return to Pereira Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fuente Aurelius closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.