• Fudge Kitchen

• (6)
  • Other Other

Fudge shop chain offering daily vegan options which are labelled. Sample flavors such as coconut and vanilla, maple and pecan, chocolate. The vegan ones are made using soya or coconut cream. Allows for tasting before you buy. Open Mon-Sun 09:00-17:00.

Venue map for Fudge Kitchen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by chelseachelsea

SJS5

Points +450

10 Dec 2023

Yessss! 4 x vegan fudge options

Walked past, lured in by free sample and it worked. We bought 3 slices for £15. Felt bit pricey but on leaving the bag was very heavy!
We got choc orange coconut toffee yum.

ameliaann

Points +227

27 Sep 2019

Delicious!!

Lovely staff and great fudge! We had the coffee walnut flavour and their special Millionaire’s Slice which was caramel, chocolate and biscuit pieces 😍

Pupnik

Points +1392

08 Sep 2019

Yum

I used to absolutely love Fudge Kitchen (or Jim Garrahy's as it was back then) so imagine my joy when I found out that not only do they make vegan fudge but it's every bit as tasty as the dairy version! Absolutely fantastic, and nail order is available on the website.

bc1995

Points +236

19 Jul 2019

Amazing!

Fantastic options! I got some coconut fudge for myself and a sweeter one for my other half and I will 100% be visiting again. Staff are incredibly friendly and welcoming.

autumnraine

Points +84

03 Apr 2019

Delicious vegan fudge!

Really delicious vegan fudge! I love the chocolate one so much!

Pros: Vegan options , Try before you buy

Cons: Expensive , Not all vegan

chelseachelsea

Points +33

24 Sep 2018

Delicious handmade fudge

Had always loved this fudge shop before vegan. I went in on the off chance that they might have vegan fudge and was very pleasantly surprised when they had multiple options! Fantastic find. Love that you can try before you buy, although that does make the decision making process more difficult! All fudge handmade in the shop and you can watch as they make it. Beautiful fudge!

Pros: Try before you buy, Best fudge I’ve ever eaten, Friendly and helpful staff

Cons: A little pricey (but worth it)