Fraulein Wild

Contact +49-3053155759

Dresdener Straße 13, Berlin, Germany, 10999

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fräulein Wild bakery cafe offers baked goods and cakes, breakfast, bagels, and salad; vegan choices are marked. Makes freshly squeezed orange juice, hot chocolate and chai latte with soy milk option. Feb 20, 2014 reported is open by owner. Open Tue-Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Western, Bakery, German, Non-veg

First Review by J-Veg

Amazing vegan cakes - Edit

If I could I would give Fräulein Wild a 5 Star rating, but Happy Cow reserves it for pure vegan places.
I come hear regularly because I love their vegan cake. If you come here, be sure to try the chocolate and berries cake which is just amazing. I also highly recommend the vegan breakfast. And on top of that they now also serve Specialty Coffee (more fair than fair-trade) from Bonanza Coffee Roasters. So if you want to relax in a super nice atmosphere with great coffee and vegan cake, this is the place for you!

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-17

Pros: Amazing Cake, Great ethically sourced Coffee, Atmosphere

Very promsing - Edit

I was only here for a hot drink to kill time before watching a film at the cinema across the road, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I was able to have a hot chocolate with soy milk and was delighted to see they also had one vegan cake on offer. Unfortunately, it was all gone by the time I was there but the vegan food they did have on offer looked healthy and fresh.

The decoration is shabby chic and the cafe has a tea party theme. The staff were friendly and I will definitely go back to try out the food at some point!

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fraulein Wild closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.