First Review by AlexanderSogolyanov

What a good surprise ! - Edit

We didn't expect to find this vegan restaurant and that was really nice. We took a lunch combo and that was enough food. We also tried few differents dessert as the muffins or the nutsy cake. Everything was tasty and really cheap ! All meals are vegan, they offer only one tea with honey.
You can eat inside (small, but cute) or on the beautiful outside terrace.
Staff are friendly and helpfull.

Pros: Yammy food, Cheap price, Staff

Lovely yet not much space - Edit

I really like that place. They have an open kitchen so you can look as your food is being cooked. Prices are not too high and even though they do not seem to keep within same portion size, it's more likely that you will have bigger portion than smaller.

For example, once they sold a person that was in front of me in a queue really huge piece of cheesecake for regular price because it was the last one and it was not big enough to divide it in two.

So staff are really nice and friendly people and I don't suppose this place would displease you.

However, sometimes there can be a lot of customers, and as this is rather small caffe, you might not find where to seat or just wait too long in queue.

Also I don't know why it is set as vegetarian, I used to know it as fully vegan.

Pros: Friendly staff, tasty food, extraordintary interiour

Cons: Rather small

The only vegan place in Moscow - Edit

I've been to this place 3 times, and I love it! The atmosphere is very beautiful, it's a place more suitable for young people. The cafe itself is very small. There is an open kitchen, and several tables. During the summer time, you can seat outside. But when it's too cold, the cafe is usually overcrowded. They have a combo lunch, about 350 rubles for soup, salad and main dish. The prices are very reasonable. The food is simple, but good. Their falafel is yummy!
The location is not convenient for me, it's quite far from the metro station, but the Artplay area is nice and interesting to explore.

Pros: Prices, Atmosphere, Conseption

Cons: Not close to the metro

My favorite falafel place - Edit

I always come here for their amazing falafel, I just can't get enough of it. If you want to stuff yourself with amazing food, this is the place. It's pretty small so it's not suitable for big companies (think more than 4-5 people). And sometimes they get swamped with customers and you have to wait for like 20 minutes for your food, but it's totally worth it. Also there's most likely some exhibition going nearby, so you can nourish not only you body, but your mind and soul as well :)

Pros: low prices, great food, cool interior

Cons: NON! It's perfect :)

Good food from a bunch of dreamers - Edit

This place is right in the middle of Artplay, very easy to find, in front of the blue building and that bizarre thing on top that looks like an iron.
As a Berliner, this place reminded me a lot to our food collectives, run by a bunch of people with a good heart that all what they want to do is to save the planet. The place is just super friendly, down to earth, and they'll do all efforts to explain you the menu if you're new there. Prices are absolutely fair, the location and the architecture of the place makes it already worth a visit.
Updated from previous review on Monday August 24, 2015

Pros: Arty fartsy, Affordable, Super friendly

Cons: if you suffer from vertigo :D

Might not be open - Edit

We came here looking for this cafe only to find it closed (during opening hours). Someone helpfully explained that the owners had gone out to dinner so it wasn't open. Luckily we were able to find a falafel stall and got some vegan falafel instead. So be warned and don't go here really hungry and without a plan B! It might not be open.

Luckily also the art district is nice and interesting to explore so it wasn't a total waste of time.

Pros: inside a cool art district

Cons: might not be open during opening hours

Really cool. - Edit

We ended up here quite late one night after wandering around trying to find another vegan place, which I don't think exists anymore. Upon entering, we were greeted by the really friendly staff, and chatted to them for a while. As we got there so late, there was no falafel left, so we settled for a few different soups and some kind of rice. There was also a Chinese movie showing on a projector while we were there, which was really interesting. I wish I went back here another day to try the falafels but unfortunately ran out of time!

Pros: They show movies, Really nice staff, Food was good and cheap

A must !! - Edit

Amazing venue , very modern with a great vibe .They didn't have a menu( dishes were written in Russian on the wall ) but the staff knew English . They were very helpful and friendly . 100% vegan :) . Highly recommended !!!

Return to Moscow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fruits and Veges closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.