Fruition - Seaport Farmers' Market

Contact 902-266-3858

1209 Marginal Rd (at Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market), Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H 4P8

Vendor with a storefront at the Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market selling packaged raw snacks, beverages, and prepared raw food meals for takeaway. Plenty of seating. Mon-Fri 10:00am-5:00pm, Sat 7:00am-3:00pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Take-out, Catering

First Review by pilotguide

Contributions +73

Only place I seem to visit now at the market - Edit

Extremely friendly people and everything is vegan. Their burgers are amazing and delicious, as is their cheese sauce and blueberry mousse. I still have so many things to try there that I can't wait to talk about. Good prices, the best place at the Seaport Market. I also purchase my nutritional yeast here.

Pros: All vegan, Local and freshly made, Friendly people

Must stop shop at the Seaport Market - Edit

I decided to go vegan after my first visit to Fruition in December of 2012. I had taken home the raw zucchini spaghetti, put on Vedugated and thought that veganism can't be so hard if this is what I get to eat.

I stop at Fruition every time I visit the Seaport Market. The owners Seth and Jessie have always stopped to chat with me whenever I visit.

Their food is fresh and quite unique. My favorite dishes include their garden burger with tangy cashew mayo, the raw mocha cashew cheesecake, the beet salad with tangy dressing and creamy dill kale crisps. I've brought their dips and cheesecakes to parties. The non-vegan guests were not disappointed. Their salads and garden burgers are priced around $6 and I never leave hungry.

I've been visiting them on a regular basis for a year now and have no complaints. A lot of their menu revolves around seasonal produce, so I am always anticipating what they bring out next.

Edited: Since my review, they have moved to a store-front at the market. They are now open 9-5 Monday to Friday and have added smoothies and juice to their menu.

Updated from previous review on Monday November 25, 2013

Updated from previous review on Monday November 25, 2013

Pros: fresh, unique food that is filling, owners are very friendly, dips and cakes are great for parties

Cons: not open evenings

Best Raw Food Ever - Edit

Fruition is a raw vegan eatery located in the Halifax Seaport Market. Although the menu looks simplistic, the food tastes divine and puts a new spin on classic dishes. I admit, I am always skeptical when trying raw prepared food. I haven't had a lot of luck enjoying the places I have tried but Fruition is an exception. I absolutely loved it. It was flavorful, filling and just plain delicious. I had the gardenburger and a blueberry macaroon for dessert. Both of which left me satisfied. I also felt extremely honored that Seth recognized me from The Vegan Peach. It really made my day and felt like what I am doing is impacting the vegan community. On top of the delicious food, we were given a cute little pin (which is now permanently on my purse) and a discount card for next time in. I officially declare Fruition the best raw vegan restaurant according to The Vegan Peach!

Pros: All vegan, Great service, Delicious and inexpensive

You can tell they care - Edit

The staff is very friendly and really cares about the food they serve. Food is good prepared with local produce. Wonderful flavors and a great price for lunch! I wish you all the best with your business. I will be back!

Pros: Local produce, Wonderful flavors, Great price

Cons: I can't cook this well ;-)

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fruition - Seaport Farmers' Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3741 times since Nov 2012.