First Review by QuothTheRaven

Do sloths work here? - Edit

I got a wrap and a coffee for lunch with my mum a while back and it. took. for. ever.

The staff there were so slow.. why where their movements so slow? were they under-trained? were they short staffed? were they simply not up to working in a food establishment? are they sloths?

We were the only two people they were serving. I'd hate to see them try to tackle 5 people- let alone a lunch rush. The owner/manager needs to address this because it's hurting their business.

Food: my wrap was pretty tasty and my coffee was decent.
My mum did not love her food. Flavour was lacking. The chia see pudding was really unique and tasty!

I'm not one to just write off a resto (especially a small local business) after one try so I may be back. We'll shall see..
I think I will pop back in to grab that tasty pudding to go but that's all I've got time for! lol

Happy Eating! xx

Pros: Chia Seed pudding, Wrap

Cons: SLOW, SLOW, Weird vibe/atmosphere

More Fruition, More Love - Edit

The new Fruition location is perfect. Located within the Breathing Space Yoga Center they offer their delicious healthy raw food to people attending yoga classes or anyone off the street. Their menu consists of many of their raw desserts, new menu items such as a breakfast sandwich or other light fare, soups, coffee, lattes and more. This spot gives a place to really sit and lounge. They offer free wifi and had lemon cucumber water out and samples of ginger cookies and their raw carrot cake. It's so wonderful to have another vegan spot in Halifax.

Pros: All vegan, Great space, Delicious

Photo of CLOSED: Fruition  by <a href="/members/profile/QuothTheRaven">QuothTheRaven</a> <br/>Free tea <br/> November 23, 2015  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/64144/126037'>Report</a>

Free tea

Photo of CLOSED: Fruition  by <a href="/members/profile/QuothTheRaven">QuothTheRaven</a> <br/>almond butter cookie  <br/> November 23, 2015  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/64144/126036'>Report</a>

almond butter cookie

Photo of CLOSED: Fruition  by <a href="/members/profile/QuothTheRaven">QuothTheRaven</a> <br/>Fridge <br/> October 25, 2015  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/64144/122645'>Report</a>

Fridge

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Fruition closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.