Frucht and Genuss

Stresemannstrasse 29, Dusseldorf, Germany, 40210

A small organic store, flower shop, bakery and bistro. Monday-Friday bistro serves 3 different vegan or vegetarian lunch dishes to eat there or to go. Dishes are made with organic ingredients and are mainly regional and seasonal. Menu changes weekly. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:30pm, Sat 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by DaniM

cute little place with vegan options - Edit

This little organic shop serves three lunch options daily. All of them are vegetarian, two are vegan and one or two even gluten free. I had a delicious lentil coriander soup and the staff was superfriendly. Totally recommend the place!

Cozy place - Edit

Liked the atmosphere, beautiful boutiqe and nice personnel. I had some delicios plums and berries, a good but pretty small smoothie and some lunch.

The menu was in German and there were three alternatives that day, of course I had the vegan alternative. Sadly I was not as pleased as I had hoped for. It consisted of curry-flavoured penne and filled zucchini. The flavour was nice abd the dish was creamy. My one-year-old loved it. However, I still breastfeed and which means that I need my protein in order to not get hungry in five minutes again...

Pros: Staff, Vibe, opportunity to shop in the meantime

Cons: not quite nutritional value

Outstanding - Edit

This location is a health food store combined with a small eatery. Inside the shop you can find almost everything, also superfoods. They also have a smoothie and juice bar with great different kinds of drinks.

Considering the eatery, they do offer different meals every day and the menu makes really good reading! :)

Return to Dusseldorf Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Frucht and Genuss closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1929 times.