Frozen Rolls - Tajskie Lody

• Other Other
+48-793223129

Jakuba, Krakow, Poland, 30-001

Thai ice cream shop where you can choose any number of ingredients and compose your own mix. Uses only fresh fruits and sweets like Oreos, Knoppres etc. You can also get vegan versions. Organic and gluten free. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm. Open April - October.

First Review by JanNiezbędny

Interesting - Edit

Nice team with passion and really good ice cream - I've tried banana, strawberries, cacao and pear with peach. Worth to try at least once.

WOW this is really cool place!!! - Edit

I tried vegan option with banana, peach and pear and that was amazing!!!!

Pros: tasty, good price, vegan!!!

Best thai ice cream in Cracow - Edit

This is such a nice place, I spent my holidays in Krakow and I was looking for cool places with vegan cuisine and this place definitely stood out from the rest. If you plan to eat a delicious dessert in warm weather, Frozen Rolls is probably the best solution in Krakow. They offer Thai vegan ice cream based on coconut milk or banana. You can choose how much you want the supplements to be always the same. I recommend everyone, it's really worth it. I chose the fruit mix with the addition of nuts and it was a great idea, next time I will certainly experiment a little. for example, connections with cucumbers are an interesting option. My friend tried to combine it with chocolate and you can believe it or not but the taste was amazing. Also if you have never tried a rolled-up ice cream or tried iam did not taste it's worth visiting this place. For example, I did not have good memories of Thai ice cream before. The first time I tried them in the US, but the ones that serve in Krakow are something for the better.
if we talk about the price and size of the portions it is great. For the price of 3 Euro we get a full mug (five rolls !!!!!!!!!!). After a large dinner, we treated this Thai ice cream as a dessert and I have to say that although they were delicious it was hard to eat whole. I had a great desire to order one more portion, but unfortunately I was not able to.
If we talk about the price and size of the portions it is great. For the price of 3 Euro we get a full mug (five rolls !!!!!!!!!!). After a large dinner, we treated this Thai ice cream as a dessert and I have to say that although they were delicious it was hard to eat whole. I had a great desire to order one more portion, but unfortunately I was not able to.
An additional plus is the atmosphere of this place. Positive vibrations flow from loudspeakers and sitting at the Frozen Rolls booth, you can feel like in the Caribbean, and you are still in Kazimierz in Krakow :) The wholety of positive impressions is complemented by great service. There are no such polite salespeople in Poland, and in this ice cream box, the guys really do. I will say world class :)
And one more !!! this place is located among several other foodtrach, where you can eat a bit, but also have a lolal beer. I also recommend this place for a getaway with family or friends, you can spend nice even the whole afternoon.

Pros: tasty food, friendly staff, good vibe

Return to Krakow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Frozen Rolls - Tajskie Lody closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.