Frozen

• Other Other

Corso di Porta Ticinese, 96/98, Milan, Italy, 20122

Offers many flavors of artisan vegan gelato. Also offers soy and gluten-free gelato. Open Mon-Thu 12:00-00:00, Fri 12:00-01:00, Sat 11:00-01:00, Sun 11:00-00:00.

First Review by eric

BenoitVangeel

Points +113

25 Aug 2019

Yum!

They have chocolate, soy and many fruit flavours. Not expensive and tasty ice cream!

SterreLindeHagens

Points +36

23 Jun 2019

Very good

Very strong flavours, many choices. 10/10

Pros: Good price

cyberbaer

Points +39

19 Sep 2018

Amazing vegan ice cream

Seeing the portion size that I got for 3€, I felt disheartened at first, but my mood did a 180 once I tried the ice cream. This was easily the best vegan ice cream I ever had, maybe even the best ice cream I had in general. You must try the flavor with cinnamon and basil!

earthville

Points +6160

25 May 2016

yum!

Plenty of vegan options, including both soy and non-soy options. And chocolate!

EdenMurphy

Points +26

20 Dec 2015

Food Bliss

The vegan gelato options were Dark Chocolate, Coconut, Vanilla and Pistachio. I had them all! (4 Euro for a large which is 4 big scoops.) There were also two sorbet flavours which I didn't try.

Unbelievably good! Never had dark chocolate so rich yet so smooth, coconut was full of actual coconut flakes and I never knew vanilla could even taste that good!

I was even trying to figure out how I could schedule in another visit the next day before I left. (Sadly, I couldn't!)

Pros: Incredible flavours

dschuett

kenvegan

Points +10762

27 Nov 2013

Superb Vegan Gelato!

During my visit to Milan, I was taken by a group of vegans to this amazing gelateria. The presentation was wonderful, with fresh fruit and spices placed on top of each gelato indicating their predominant flavors. This is the best gelateria I have ever been to.

Pros: Excellent Gelato, Great Value

eric

Points +16133

27 Nov 2013

Amazing Gelato!

I was here a couple months ago and sampled a bunch of their vegan options. It was possibly the best gelato I've ever had. Highly recommend the coconut and mango.

Pros: Vegan Gelato, Great variety

Return to Milan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Frozen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.