Frozen Fruit Co

• Other Other
Contact 424-744-8860

729 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, California, USA, 90403

Frozen treat shop offering soft serve made from fruit and no dairy. Optional toppings - ones with dairy and honey are labeled. Since summer 2016. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

First Review by vtraveller

Healthy Frozen Treats - Edit

Found this place on Montana Ave. They make a vegan plant based soft serve made just from fruit. I couldn't believe it when I saw it so I went in for a sample. The flavors are just amazing and they all are just made from fruit. They had a new blueberry flavor for January so I had this mixed with a strawberry. All the toppings are dairy free and vegan. They also have edible flowers which are cute and go well. Seating outside and a fun bright color scheme inside. Will definitely be coming back. 5 stars.

Pros: Natural, Delicious , Just made from fruit

Finally a completely Plant Based dessert made from Fruit! - Edit

Love, love, love this place. I came across it walking down Montana Ave. Finally a completely plant based frozen dessert concept just made from fruit. I love fruit and I love strong powerful flavors. The dessert is like a soft serve, but just made from fruit. The flavors are strong because they are just made from fruit. I really liked the Raspberry & Orange - super tart and amazing. Fairly price given that it is just made from fruit and super helpful staff.

Pros: Excellent treat, Friendly staff, Beautiful store

Vegan Soft Serve Made just from Fruit - Edit

I love sweet things and since switching to becoming vegan haven't found anything with a strong flavor, great texture and made just from fruit. Well, this is exactly what Frozen Fruit Co does. A new type of soft serve made just from fruit. The flavors are big and I love that they are naturally sweetened with fruit sugars (no honey). I had coconut & cacao & raspberry and orange. A good combo of chocolate and tart raspberries. Pricing is good and portions are fair given that they are all just made from fruit.

Pros: Delicious , Made just from fruit , No added sugars

Explicitly vegan and no contamination possible - Edit

Coconut-cacao tasted great. Happy to be able to get vegan ice cream that doesn't say "may contain traces of dairy." $6.50 medium size was good for the two of us.

Pros: Great taste

Raspberry flavor - Edit

Am pleased to hear that this place is serving vegan soft serve. On the day I went 3 flavors were available -- the raspberry was the one I liked. Not cheap but it's an option.

Pros: soft serve is vegan

Cons: non-vegan toppings

vegan soft serve - Edit

Great to hear about and try this new soft serve place. I tried the 3 flavors they had and opted for a cacao one. While I loved the sample, when I got the cup, some of is was a bit gritty, and not all smooth.
I thought it was slightly pricey, $4.99 for a small cup with no topics, but then again this is Montana Ave. Perhaps they could throw in 1 topic by default?
Otherwise, I'll definitely be back to try the other flavors. Like the concept, but also wish they'd eliminate all non-vegan items, which would also help differentiate them from other ice cream places.

Pros: vegan soft serve, natural ingredients

Cons: pricey

Return to Santa Monica Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Frozen Fruit Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.