Frontagers

( 1 review )
360-276-0297

21 Seabrook Ave, Pacific Beach, Washington, USA, 98550

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza restaurant offering large individual pizzas and strombolis (calzone-like pizza rolls). There are several non-meat pies; has vegan cheese. Veggie toppings include fresh basil, broccolinni, and roasted carrots. Make sure to mention you are vegan so staff won't put egg wash on the crust. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Gluten-free, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by PaulLitwin

great vegan pizza in vegan desert - Edit

I searched for anything with vegan options in the area and came up short but my wife (not here with me in Ocean Shores), saw a vague mention of vegan cheese at this place that I couldn’t confirm on my phone because of their mobile-unfriendly website. Still, I was desperate and didn’t want to eat Mexican (which we had had twice in the last couple of days). Anyway, we drove the 20-odd miles to the restaurant and while my son ordered a very meaty Stromboli and I ordered a pizza with vegan cheese, roasted carrots, brocolinni, and fresh basil. It was wonderful!

Pros: vegan cheese, veggie options, nice beer and wine options

Cons: needs more veggie choices, no vegan appetizers, was a bit drafty in April

Return to Pacific Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Frontagers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.