Front Street Cafe

Contact 215-515-3073

1253 N Front St, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19122

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu is plant based unless otherwise noted on the menu. Has gluten free options. Opened in fall 2015 a cafe/juice bar and restaurant. Offers New American cuisine with an international influence. Dining menu begins 8am. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-2:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by butikiteas

Plenty of vegan options - Edit

We had brunch here and almost everything on that particular menu is vegan friendly. I had the vegan Benedict and really liked it. One in our group (a vegan) got the Big Vegan Breakfast and found the tofu scramble bland but edible. Another in our group (a meat eater) ordered the Vegan Tacos and found the entire thing especially the tofu scramble bland enough that he didn't want to eat it. I'd still go here again. The brunch cocktails were delicious, our server was very attentive, and the restaurant itself is gorgeous inside and outside and has a really nice ambiance. They also have vegan donuts and cupcakes.

Pros: Very vegan friendly, Service excellent, Beautiful restaurant

Cons: Tofu scramble needs more flavor

Delicious Brunch! - Edit

There are not a lot of places to get an outstanding vegan brunch, so I was happy to find this place. Both times I've been here, I've been really happy with the food. The mushroom gravy biscuits are outstanding. Get them, you won't be disappointed! Really enjoyed the front street benedict as well. The side potato is really tasty too. It's nice and crispy on the outside with a vegan aioli and I'm guessing maybe a tomato jam. Everything has a lot of flavor and tastes very fresh. Great selection of vegan pastries. I love the atmosphere and the wait staff is great. My only complaints are the wait and how they make tea. Ordered a tea to go that was completely undrinkable. It had to be seriously diluted to be drinkable. That's some crazy overleafing. Overall, great vegan selection. I can't wait to visit for dinner and some drinks.

Pros: Best Brunch, High Quality , Very Tasty

Cons: Wait, Very hipstery

Return to Philadelphia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Front Street Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.