From Seed to Sprout

Contact 732-774-7333

410 Main St, Avon By The Sea, New Jersey, USA, 07717

An organic vegan eatery with juice and smoothie bar, est. 2012. Offers healthy meals with many raw food items. During the week from 3-7pm is grab and go. Thursday night a 3-course dinner 6-9pm (maybe requires reservation). Opened another outlet in Fair Haven in 2016. Open Tue-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by nancyisorganic

Healthy and delicious! - Edit

Love this little gem! The walnut rosemary fig scone was delicious! The portobello sandwich is so good. Highly recommend checking this place out.

Pros: Food is great, Atmosphere is nice...cute place!

Cons: none that I can think of

Love this place!!! - Edit

The taco meat kale salad with seared tempeh is so good, I never order anything else. And I'm dying to try the rest of the menu!

Pros: great staff.

Cons: If they delivered, I'd eat here every day.

yummy in my tummy - Edit

Deliciously amazing food! Always a great place to stop in for lunch! Their Thursday night dinners are amazing as well, I would call ahead to make reservations first! Thy also have a good selection of refrigerated food for an easy to-go option!

delicious but pricey - Edit

I've enjoyed every meal I've had there. However, it's extremely expensive to make it a regular lunch spot. And at $9 for a veggie burger, would it kill them to add a side salad?

Pros: vegan, fresh

Cons: expensive, staff isn't friendly

delicious organic vegan food - Edit

I live over an hour away but I have come 3 times this year so far because I live the food! The avocado breakfast sandwich with coconut "bacon" is great. I would also recommend the rosemary fig scone and the raw margarita pizza. I have taken my fiancé, mom and dad who are all omnivores and they were pleased. You cannot go wrong here. Highly recommend.

AMAZING - Edit

I go to Seed to Sprout a lot. It is probably my favorite vegan restaurant in NJ. Everything is flavorful, healthful, delicious and innovative, from their raw margherita pizza slices to their juices to their brunch specials. Their creativity ranges from coconut bacon to sun-flower taco meat to tofu quiches and tempeh burgers with cashew cheese sauce.

We've come for brunch, lunch and their special Thursday night menu's. I've never had a bad meal here. While I love brunch here so much (their pancakes with coconut oil butter is so decadent and delicious), my all-time favorite dish here has to be the Kale Taco salad. I've tried re-creating it at home but I still come back here. So good.

This is what vegan food is all about!

Pros: Amazing food, Brunch, Beautiful interior

Cons: No AC in summer, Limited parking, Can be expensive

fantastic smoothie, juices and food. all organic - Edit

Finally a truly organic and vegan place near the beach. They make smoothies just the way I like them using only fruit or coconut water to sweeten it. The owners are sincere about serving healthy choices. My favorite place in the area by far.

Pros: smoothies, vegan, organic

Vegan and Raw Heaven - Edit

This lovely café will soon become your all time favorite. The atmosphere is fun, kitschy and relaxing. They have really cool mismatched tables and chairs and a area to chill out on a sofa. The food here is amazing. Everything is organic and so fresh. Favs are the brown rice bowl which is a huge helping of their amazing marinated kale, with a scoop of perfectly prepared brown rice and then you add your choices of carrots, shredded beets, cabbage, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sprouts, tomatoes and a choice of their homemade salad dressings-my fav is the date balsamic. The menu is simple, but you won't be missing anything. New to their menu is the bacon cheddar burger, you will feel like you died and went to heaven with this little goodie. Tempeh burger, with a vegan cheese sauce and coconut bacon. Yes, coconut bacon. It is truly delectable. And the marinated kale on the side is a must. (don't go here and not get their kale, it is amazing!) Lots of vegan and gluten free baked goods, raw macaroons, raw pies, raw collard green cashew cream wraps to go, raw pizza and of course their awesome smoothies and juices. We love the nuts and bolts smoothie. Brunches are the weekends are divine with choices like tofu Florentine and vanilla berry pancakes. Thursday night only 3 course dinners, each week is a different menu. GO, you will love it!

Pros: fresh and healthy food choices, amazing smoothies, kale, kale, kale!

Cons: not too much, gets pretty busy sometimes

Return to Avon By The Sea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has From Seed to Sprout closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.