From Earth Cafe OHANA

Contact 03-54338787

Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo, 1-32-6-1F, Sangenjaya, Tokyo, Japan,

Organic vegan cafe near Sangenjaya station (2 stops from Shibuya) at 東京都世田谷区三軒茶屋1-32-6豊栄ビル1F. Has macrobiotic sweets. Also on the premises is a small fair-trade, eco shop. English information available online. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Organic, Beer/Wine

First Review by EARTHPEACE

Average - Edit

It is a cute store with a cozy atmosphere. I had the curry plate and a tofu katsu as an extra topping. The food was nothing special. The menu is completely plant based. However, I did notice that they sold some products with the label "genuine goat leather. Just an observation.

Pros: very close to a station (sangenjaya)

Cons: not hygienic (spotted some bugs on the table)

DELECTABLE DELIGHTS! - Edit

I was staying in Tokyo for a couple of weeks and I found myself back at this restaurant more times than I can say.
Reasonably priced for the quality and size of your meal, a good range of food on offer that changes regularly.
The deserts are amazing, the shop itself is really beautifully decorated and they sell vegan and health products too - so you can do your superfood shopping there!
The staff that work there are gorgeous as well, it's the perfect place to unwind alone/with friends or just to escape the brutal Tokyo wins and rain!
I can't recommend these guys enough, I miss them already!

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has From Earth Cafe OHANA closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4774 times since Apr 2014.