CLOSED: Fresko

Frognerveien 8, Frogner, Oslo, Norway, 0257

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice bar also offering salads, sandwiches, and breakfast. Sells greens supplements. Casual and quick. Has alkaline green smoothies with no fruit. REPORTED MAYBE CLOSED, NO UPDATES.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by jonathanhol

I liked it! - Edit

For the person below me: It clearly says here that they are veg-friendly, not vegetarian and they serve meat.

Anyways, I liked it. The place looks cool and the staff is super friendly, they can make stuff vegetarian or vegan if you like. They got some smoothies, juices and really nice salads! I ate the kale salad with tahini dressing, it was delicious, although nothing out of the ordinary (stuff I can make at home). The prices are, well, normal Norwegian prices...I'm used to it :)

When I was there, the music they had on was not the kind of music you would have when eating, I think. It was more like radio-club music which was pretty loud.

Pros: Great Service, Adjustable dishes, Good presentation

Cons: Lacks a bit of creativity on the menu, Annoying music

I fail to see the vegetarian menu - Edit

I fail to see how this could be a vegetarian place that serves bacon, turkey, chicken,salmon or even eggs. It's not enough to have one or two vegetarian dishes since of the hygiene at the kitchen.

Return to Oslo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Fresko closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.