FreshJax

Contact 904-337-9750

11526 Lake Mead Ave Unit 103, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32256

Health food kitchen, smoothie bar, retail and yoga studio. Est. May 2016. Open Mon-Fri 5:30am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:30am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by veggiesrcool

Seasonings - Edit

I recently tried a combination of three Fresh Jax seasonings, Grill Master, Campfire and Southwest. The results of this combination on my steaks and veggies were incredible. I purchased the seasonings at the new Fresh Jax storefront in Jacksonville, FL. and came home with not only the spices but a few delicious pastries that I've become hooked on with my morning coffee.

Pros: Excellant pastriesc, Excellant seasonings, Friendly staff

Delicious Food and Caring Yoga - Edit

This is my favorite place. When I open the door, the people behind the counter smile and make me feel welcome. They help me with everything from spices, to fruit bowls (so fresh and delicious) to the baked goods my husband insists on when ever I go there, to the hand-picked yoga teachers. This is such an up-lifting experience!

Having taken several yoga classes I can tell you each is different, but the common theme is " how can I help you?" The other students range from stay-at-home moms, to young, older, military, professionals..., but they are all friendly and happy to share helpful information. As the sign says, "This is my happy place."

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food, Relaxing Yoga

More than cake and yoga - Edit

Though their website doesn't yet point this out, they produce both packaged and fresh strictly vegan and gluten free food.
Together with twenty five members of the Northeast Florida vegetarian society, we had a seated lunch today. offerings included southern biscuits with 6 types of gravy, A soy version of scrambled eggs with onion, pepper and seasoning fruits and a yoga granola crumble cake.
The owners and staff are wonderfully attentive. They mentioned that FreshJax products are also available at Whole Foods and other fines stores. For those wanting to join them for Yoga etc. in their expansive room adjacent to the shop, it would make for a great combo with lunch or dinner. I wish them the best of success.

Pros: Positive atmosphere, Innovative healthy vegan food, Gluton free

Great Vegan Baked Goods - Edit

I had a really, really great piece of vegan coffee cake here. Can't believe it was gluten free too! My mom is picky about her baked goods, and she loved this too! Glad we have a place we can both enjoy :)

Pros: Everything is plant based, Friendly Staff, Cute design

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has FreshJax closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1319 times since May 2016.