freshii

• Veg-friendly
Contact 780-756-3335

8882 170 St NW (at Phase 3 Food Court), Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5T 4M2

Serves meat, vegan options available. International fast food chain restaurant where you can customize wraps, bowls, and salads. Choose from many kinds of vegetables plus there is brown rice and a grilled tofu protein option.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Profound_Raincloud

Kind of blah - Edit

Maybe I was there on a bad day or something, but I was really not impressed with freshii. The chickpea wrap I had was quite flavourless, and the chickpeas were overly hard like they had not been cooked properly. I haven't been back since.

Pros: Only vegan thing in the foodcourt

Cons: poorly cooked food, not much flavor

Awesome Fast Food - Edit

I have lots of allergies and it's awesome to be able to build your own lunch/dinner. Everything I've been able to eat there I have liked.

One time I ordered a rice noodle dish didn't realize it has something the sauce that could kill me off in it and one of the ladies came rushing out to my seat and almost took the fork out of my hand after she had to investigate the ingredients further; their lemongrass has wheat extract in it. I have notice they have a hard time keeping the same people and I really wish the person that helped me was still there because she almost kept her eye on what I ordered every time I've gotten something there...LOL

Pros: Veggie Friendly, Awesome Service

Cons: Need more stores, Pricy , Noodle Dishes Small

Shopping Mall Go To! - Edit

This is a wonderful place to stop while shopping at the mall! They have plenty of Veg*n options to choose from. Their pick and choose style of menu allows you to customise your meal to your food restrictions. Staff were very helpful with looking up ingredients on pre-made dressings and soups broths. I have had soup and salads from Freshii and never had a bad experience.

Pros: Fast Food, Healthy Cuisine

Cons: Serves Meat

Return to Edmonton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has freshii closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1091 times since Feb 2011.