freshii - Monroe

Contact 312-269-0995

200 W Monroe St, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60606

Serves meat, vegan options available. International fast food chain restaurant where you can customize wraps, bowls, and salads. Choose from many kinds of vegetables plus there is brown rice and a grilled tofu protein option. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Fast food, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Not impressed - Edit

I went here for breakfast in a pinch and the vegan options were slim. I got this breaks fast bowl with no cheese and subbed tofu for eggs and it was basically a very small salad with tofu on it. It tasted good but it was just spinach, mushroom and tofu and a tiny portion. Can't they offer one decent vegan breakfast item? I also got a fruit smoothie which was also really disappointing, it had barely any flavor. Won't go back to Freshii, despite their healthy, clean eating image, their menu is very animal product heavy and seems to cater towards more of a paleo/low carb diet.

Located in Gym - Edit

Nice little smoothie place (non-vegan unless specifically request). Burritos and wraps very good. Tofu available with wraps and burritos. Service quick and nice. Coke Zero available! (Don't shoot me)

Pros: Quick, Tasty

Cons: Also Serve Meat So Be Careful

A good quick healthy option - Edit

I like Freshii. I mostly only go here for salads, which you can have custom built, but I have had other options, such as wraps, and they were all good. For a healthy, nutrient dense, low calorie and filling salad, you can build a salad full of mixed greens, seeds, vegetables, fruits, etc, for less than $8. This is my go-to place for a quick healthy and cheap lunch.

Yuckii - Edit

Obviously I'm not a fan of Freshii. I've eaten at a few of their locations and happened to get sick at this one during lunch. That said, I don't recommend Freshii - if you're visiting Chicago, try some of our pure veg*n places such as Chicago Diner, Karyn's, etc.

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has freshii - Monroe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1525 times since Feb 2011.