CLOSED: freshii

843-793-3743

315A King St, Charleston, South Carolina, USA, 29401

Serves meat, vegan options available. International fast food chain restaurant where you can customize wraps, bowls, and salads. Choose from many kinds of vegetables plus there is brown rice and a grilled tofu protein option. CONFIRMED CLOSED, JAN 2017. Call for hours - tell us.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by johnjet

only go if you like hidden ham - Edit

What is a supposedly veg friendly place, ham "accidentally" finds its way in the vegetarian food. I ordered apples for my kids and they couldn't be bothered to clean out the core or seeds from it.

Better tastier more veg friendly options elsewhere!!!

Super Healthy Options - Edit

While visiting Charleston last month we happened upon this place. Apparently it is a chain, but this was the first one we had seen and it had only been open about a month. They have a variety of mostly raw menu items including salads, wraps, soups and other healthy options. They also make fresh cold pressed juice. I highly recommend checking this one out when you are in the mood to eat healthy.

Pros: Many healthy options, Very tasty, Helpful staff and reasonably priced

Return to Charleston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: freshii closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.