Fresh on Eglinton

Contact 416-599-4442

90 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4P 2Y3

Natural food restaurant locations in Toronto. Menu features an array of starters, salads, wraps, high protein burgers, and signature bowls. No dairy, eggs, honey, or animal by-products in the cooking; however, dairy is offered as a side option throughout the menu. Weekend brunch served til 3pm. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Canadian

First Review by laurcg

One of my favorites in Toronto! - Edit

Fresh is one of my favorite restaurants in Toronto. The Yonge and Eg location is quite large and has a good amount of seating (including outdoors). I have yet to try anything at Fresh that I haven't enjoyed, though I do certainly have my favorite items on the menu.

Fav items: Phytosalad, Tiger bowl on soba noodles, Green poutine, and BBQ burger. Also, the small soup, salad, cornbread combo is a really good deal, and the soups tend to be very healthy and tasty.

All their desserts are from Sweets from the Earth, so they are all very delicious.

They do take-out really well (efficient and all compostable materials), and they have an amazing take-out deal every weekday. Mon-Fri from 3pm-6pm, there is a menu item that is 50% off. Just call ahead or stop by to find out what the item is.

Pros: delicious food, good for take-out, daily 50% off special

Cons: some items are a bit pricey

Spacious and delicious - Edit

I have been to this location a couple times now and so far my experience has been great!
Tried: Tangled Thai Salad, BBQ Burger, Quinoa Onion Rings, Squash Tacos, Dragon Bowl, Green Poutine (with sweet potato fries instead), Buddha Bowl - and everything was great. The squash tacos and quinoa onion rings DEFINITELY stole the show though so I highly recommend them!

Pros: Great Portions, Food is served in a timely manner , Spacious

Cons: Fries seemed a little soggy?

Superb Health Meals - Edit

I've been to Fresh twice, and both times everything was fantastic. The menu is HUGE and so the choices are abundant. It just gives more opportunity to come back to try everything. I love the healthy vibe of the restaurant and the fact that you can customize most of the menu options. Their matcha latte is fabulous, and their fresh pressed juice is very refreshing as well. The dosas are a smash hit for appetizers, and I love the bowls they have. Everything is so filling and nutritious that you just can't help going for dessert after ;)

Pros: Healthy Vibe, Vibrant and Delicious Food, Excellent Drinks and Dessert

As good as the other locations - Edit

I had the usual experience of eating at this chain: helpful and friendly staff, and a hearty meal. It can be a bit pricey depending on what you order, but I'd gladly pay every time for a delicious, vegan meal from a locally owned business.

Pros: Delicious, More seating at this location (patio), Locally owned

Cons: A bit on the pricier side

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresh on Eglinton closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.