Fresh Moment

Contact 017-4245585

01-15 & 01-16, Level 1, Setia SPICE Canopy, 108, Jalan Tun Dr. Awang, Penang, Malaysia, 11900

Opened Jan 2016 at Setia SPICE Canopy. Offers around 30 dishes to eat with choice of white or brown rice, different double-boiled soup each day, plus Chinese desserts and fresh juices. Chinese name: 绿草香. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Buffet, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Asian, Fusion

First Review by tsfang331

Friendly.Healthy.Refreshing - Edit

=Friendly,Healthy&Refreshing=
In a conducive and friendly environment to ensure that I have enjoyable dining experience, and a wonderful time.
Food is prepared with the greatest care, using only the best freshest fruit, vegetables and ingredients.
At Fresh Moment a time for you to relax and recharge with positive energy.
=Green Fusion Cuisine=
Green cuisine mainly contains a wide variety of fruit and vegetables. It blends with the principles of healthy lifestyle which eases the body and mind.
Fresh Moment’s menu combines various styles of cuisine;from time to time they adopt multiple cooking methods and ingredients to present you stylish fusion cuisines.
Green cuisine helps us to protect our ecology and our planet earth while we enhance the quality of out life through a healthy diet.

Pros: friendly & good services, nice environment, reasonable price

Distasteful food - Edit

I'm not a picky person but the food here is really distasteful!!! I was rating 2 stars because it is the lowest rating for vegetarian restaurant! For me, they are not even reserve ONE star! Only a half star I'll give them because of the quite pleasant environment!

Pros: great eating environment

Cons: very distasteful food

Return to Penang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresh Moment closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.