Fresh Millions

Contact 925-838-3200

2550 San Ramon Valley Blvd, San Ramon, California, USA, 94583

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual, counter-service eatery offering design-your-own salad as well hot bowls with rice or noodle base. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: American, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by PTown4

Healthy Salads and Hearty Hot Bowls - Edit

We love eating here, especially when we are a large group.
There are great options to satisfy everyone's different cravings. I especially love a tofu, veggie hot bowl with the sesame chili sauce over brown rice. It hits the spot. The staff is very friendly and patience when I can decide which veg mix-in to throw into my hot bowl. My hubby's favorite is the vegan garden salad, which is tasty and pretty too. My picky friend can get her salad made just the way she wants it - dressing on side or mixed in just a little which helps her diet out. We usually choose to dine in because the hot bowls come out steaming hot. Lunch is usually slammed, dinner time after 6pm isn't too bad to get a table. Love the FREE fruited water too. Not bad on my wallet and helps me get extra veggies into my flexitarian life-style.

Pros: Choices, Fresh cut veg mix-ins, Good value

Cons: One register, Sometimes a line

Return to San Ramon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresh Millions closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1513 times since Jan 2011.