First Review by Eco-Rican Catering

Vegan Paradise - Edit

The vegan options at this Freshmart and the cafe are really great. Everything I can get back on the mainland can be found here, making it easy to keep my same diet while living here. Gardein products, beyond meat, daiya, Amy's, etc. Great selection.

The deli has delicious options; especially the Vegan Ruben.

Pros: vegan options, grocery and cafe

Vegetarian Friendly... - Edit

Been going to Fresh Mart Carolina for some time now. Through the last two years the place has made changes to the food served and the overall cafeteria. I must say they are moving toward the better.

Their food ranges from wraps to pastas to rice, beans and all sorts of vegetables. They do serve meat. The portion there isn't much but it is there.

One of the new things there is pizza. They have a good selection but I have yet personally tried it.

My over all experience is fair. Really need to ask questions on what you are being served. None the less, this place is an option you may want to consider.

Pros: Large selection in food..., Health store products available..., Plenty of parking...

Cons: Food lacks flavor..., Portions are small...

Keep Going! - Edit

The food here was not really worth much. If you do go, order a veggie burger or other sandwich. They were the best things on the menu. The hot bar was swimming in greasy gravy and there was absolutely no vegetable on the line....Actually there was..peas and carrots. Yikes! It reminded me of horrible school cafeteria food, only the claim was that it was vegetarian...more like meatless to me.

If I were you I would stop into the grocery section get some snacks and then roll out!

Pros: Sandwiches, Clean Environment, Lots of Condiments

Cons: Nasty Hot Food, No Real Vegetables, Can you say GREASE

Return to Carolina Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresh Mart - Carolina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.