Fresh Levant Bistro

( 1 review )
984-200-3999

8450 Honeycutt Rd Ste 106, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, 27615

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Mediterranean bistro offering more than falafel and hummus. Try the butternut squash and spinach farinata, the cannellini mudammas, or the assortment of dips with pita. Labels what's vegan and vegetarian, and has vegan-friendly dessert. Family-owned, modern and minimalist decor. Open Tue-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Ember

Great - Edit

Quite a few great vegan options here. A little pricey but well worth it. We enjoyed the three dip sampler with vegan pita, though there was a smaller amount of each dip than expected for the price. I had the butternut squash + spinach farinata, which was insanely delicious and a delightful alternative to the usual Mediterranean vegan fare. Definitely check out the menu on their website.

They do have a "vegan" chocolate cake (but if you want to avoid bone char sugar completely, I don't suggest this cake as the powdered sugar on it made me question the sugar used)

We did go on a night they were clearly understaffed with a big table full. We never got water refills and had to wait quite awhile for service (from taking orders to getting the ticket). But the food was so good I plan to give the service another chance on a less busy night.

Updated from previous review on 2017-05-06

Pros: clearly marked vegan options, delicious food

Cons: service may be slow

lhpangler 12 Oct 2017 - I live nearby. I don't see much in terms of vegan. They have a few plates. I can't get excited about hummus or a salad. there are no vegan entrees. So I have been watching and waiting. Maybe a starch or a decent grain? Faranata a quiche sounds neat. But i guess you leave hungry.

Return to Raleigh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresh Levant Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.