CLOSED: Fresh Healthy Eatery and Juice Bar

• Veg-friendly

Contact 262-242-1805

10994 N Port Washington Rd (at W Mequon Rd), Mequon, Wisconsin, USA, 53092

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu includes raw food and vegan items like sandwiches, and you could add grilled tofu to a salad. Note: no longer offering gelato. Previously called Fresh Eco Cafe & Juice Bar. APR 2016 REPORTED SHUT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by nitro68

Stupid I Can't Give 5 Stars - Edit

This place is amazing. Great and warm atmosphere. Sandwiches and juice was incredible.

Pros: Great vegan options, Sandwiches were phenomenal

Cons: Juices were a little pricey but it was fresh and a

all natural place to go - Edit

We stumbled upon this cafe while shopping yesterday. We will definitely return. If you are vegan or gluten-free this cafe is an oasis! We are vegan and had the marinated tofu and tomato pesto sandwich. Yum. We had juices and the cafe is planning on serving organic wine. This is a great find. 100 % homemade with organic ingredients.

Pros: Made to order, organic local gronw

Cons: a lttile dark inside

Great place to eat to be healthy! - Edit

OK - I know wheat grass is not for everyone but it is fantastic to have a place in Mequon to get it!! There normal menu items (which I have now tried most of them) are well worth going there for. Even the raw foods selection is suprisingly good. A thumbs up!

Return to Mequon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Fresh Healthy Eatery and Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1906 times since May 2011.