Fresh Healthy Cafe

( 1 review )
518-452-0202

120 Washington Ave Ext Ste 1 (at Crossgates Mall), Albany, New York, USA, 12203

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service franchise offering sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, and fresh juices. Has unchick'n and soymilk for substitution. In the mall. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:30pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

Contributions +148

Promising Paninis - Edit

I was happy to see two vegan soup specials on the menu board (eggplant and carrot/ginger soup). I wasn't so happy with the flavor and texture of the carrot and ginger soup, but it was probably about what I should have expected. It was partially pureed and tasted like partially pureed carrot. Not much flavor otherwise. Also, the frackers that accompanied the soup had partially hydrogenated oil and may have palm oil - I will be sure to leave them at the pickup counter.

The portobello panini flavors were good, but I will probably try something new the next time. I am not the biggest fan of rings of uncooked red onion, personally. There is enough variety to keep me coming back and I look forward to my next visit!

Pros: Inexpensive, Large Vegan Variety

Return to Albany Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresh Healthy Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.