First Review by cgriffing

good shopping - Edit

I went to fresh an easy an again i had a list. I manage to get over half of my list. I found alot of vegan food. Staff was friendly helpful. Store was nice an clean. My one an only negative was the self checkout. Its seemed every one checking out had problems with the checkout. An anouther negative was being alone checking out a good many groceries. You needed to pack bags as you went. Luckt an employe jumped in an bagged my groceries. Worth shopping. Prices reasonablly cheap.

Pros: clean store, good employes, good many vegan foods

Cons: self checkout

not bad - Edit

The Fresh and Easy brand food has nice short ingredient lists, without preservatives and chemicals, which is very nice. Tofu is inexpensive (less than $1) and so is the soy milk, but besides that and a few other items, it is not fantastically vegan friendly. ALL of their bread products have whey.

Pros: Convenient locations, cheap tofu and soy milk, no preservatives in brand name food

Cons: no vegan bread, no vegan prepared food

veganinvegas 18 Apr 2009 - I use Fresh & Easy for 2 items only:

Soy Delicious frozen dessert in the big quart sized containers for about $3 less than oher stores! Mint chocolate chip besides vanilla and some other flavor.

Stevia (100 packets) for about $7 less than Sunflower.

other than that, I agree ... not much vegan.

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Fresh and Easy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.