Fresh Addicts

905-693-8339

71 James Snow Pwy, Milton, Ontario, Canada, L9T 0R3

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic cold-pressed juices plus salads and smoothies place. Could build your own salad. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Organic, Western, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Kristyv

Best place ever - Edit

Hands down one of my favourite restaurants !! The workers know me now because of the amount of times I’ve been. I recommend this to all of my friends. If you’re looking for a fresh salad, wrap, smoothie or smoothie bowl, definitely go to fresh addicts

It’s a bit pricey but you pay for what you get (non gmo, etc)

meh - Edit

It's nice to at least have a veg option, which is why I give this 2 stars. But, realistically, it's pretty meh.
It's extremely pricey for what they offer, and I find it strange that they charge by weight for items that their staff prepare, vs a set price for a bowl or salad. Virtually everything is served cold, with no option to warm the food up. If you elect to add protein (for $2 extra) they put the protein on the bowl before they weigh it, and then they weigh it and charge you even more!

Pros: Healthy food, Tasty sauces

Cons: Total rip off , Fresh pressed juices in plastic , Everything else

2 Responses

Sokie 07 Nov 2017 - Sorry you feel that way, Kristy. We pride ourselves on fresh, real and wholesome food. As a small business, we try our best to cater to everyones' dietary needs and wants - our salad bar is loaded with healthy ingredients and it is sad to think that you felt it wasn't enough. As for hot/warm foods - we have five soup selections, salad wraps that are grilled, warm grain bowls and soon, we will have paninis. We are a salad bar similar to that of one in wholefoods - the weighing system works for us at the moment as the majority of our customers have specific dietary needs and this is cheaper for them. Meat proteins are extra as they are costly but yes, they are an add on - we never pressure anyone into adding them. We take total offence that you say we are a rip off - we're ALL about good vibes but this coming from someone who is VEGAN is pretty upsetting.

Sokie 07 Nov 2017 - We do wish you all the best - happy healthy eating.

Return to Milton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresh Addicts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.