Fresco's Cocina Mexicana

817-500-9939

7432 Denton Hwy (at Starnes), Watauga, Texas, USA, 76148

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarian items are clearly marked and can be made vegan easily - just ask for no cheese/sour cream. Gluten free items as well. Try the chips and salsa. Guacamole made at your table to your specifications. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-8:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by KimDobbinsBearden

Long time customer - Edit

I have been a customer at Frescos ever since I moved to Texas. It had always been my favorite place to go until I went pescatarian. They have shrimp, but unfortunately, it comes wrapped in meat. They have very limited vegetarian options as well. Even then though these limited options lack flavor and I'm sad to say that I won't be coming back.

Not vegan friendly - Edit

I wouldn't describe this restaurant as vegan friendly at all. Vegetarian friendly, yes - everything is clearly marked on the menu. However, all vegetarian items need to be ordered without cheese, sour cream, etc. in order to be made vegan. Best bet for a vegan is to just ask for veggies and refried or black beans (with no cheese), and tortillas. Then assemble them yourself.

Pros: at least they pour a strong margarita

Cons: not great for an actual vegan meal

Return to Watauga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresco's Cocina Mexicana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.