Fresco Pizza and Grill

Contact 858-538-3333

13350 Camino Del Sur, San Diego, California, USA, 92129

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small pizzeria and restaurant with several booths and music playing over loud speakers. Order at the register. Has Daiya vegan cheese and a vegan pesto, and the pasta marinara sauce does not contain dairy. Has gluten-free options. Menu doesn't specifically mention what's vegan, though. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-8:30pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by missleota

Not bad, glad they have Dayia! - Edit

We stopped by on a Sunday night for a pizza, they only have the gluten free crust in medium, and were nice and accommodating when taking our order.
The crust was more like flat bread (a little too crunchy), and the Dayia was about 1.5in from the edge of the crust in some places, but was overall OK.

Pros: Cater to vegans, Nice back patio area

Cons: could add a little more toppings

yummy vegan pizza! - Edit

Tonight was my 3rd going here for vegan pizza and even though I get something different every time it's always so delicious! The other thing that makes me wish I could rate it with 5 stars is that everyone working there is beyond nice and helpful :) I highly recommend this place

Pros: vegan cheese and pesto available they also have gl

Cons: wish it was a veg restaurant but the veg options a

Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresco Pizza and Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1042 times since Mar 2014.